lundi, mars 30, 2009

Chau, 2e 8

I've just finished school season with a group of students of middle school at Lycée Aristide Berges. Kind of funny 'cause this group, at the beginning of my contract as a spanish assistant, made me feel as if the road until today would be endless and really hard, imposible i'd say too.

Today, hopefuly, 'Ive reach that end of the road and I was able even to smile and laugh a bit with them. At the end of the hour, after I closed the clasroom's door, there was this strange same silence of the first day; but in the inside, in my inside, (and that was surely not there the first day), there was a sort of releaf that growed. It's not an usual feeling, actually, neither an easy one to explain, but its something like te releaf that appears when you look behind and, you see your own traces and the long (maybe not to long) way you have just ended....I felt as it was a growing little tree touching for the very first time, the sunlight, the fresh air...life.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire